12th Analysis - 11 September 2019
11 September 2019 - #PardonFlynnNow Analysis
1) Watching the AMAZING @SidneyPowell1 on Hannity last night, many things struck me, none harder than the following. She made it explicitly clear that the DOJ exonerated General Flynn of all charges of collusion or conspiracy with Russia on January 30, 2017.
2) I had already read that in @SaraCarterDC's excellent article, so the information was at least a few hours old for me by that time, but hearing Sidney say it was very different than reading the story. I had already felt the dominoes tumbling but hadn't really comprehended yet.
3) Maybe I also needed to hear her say that this meant that Comey had lied to the President. And then, to cap that off, charged the President with obstruction of justice - over that very matter - and leaked it to start the Mueller investigation.
4) I have to go over that slowly:
* DOJ exonerates Flynn - Jan 30, 2017
* Comey, knowing this, lies to the President about it - Feb 14
* Comey falsely accuses Trump of Obstruction - Feb 14
* Comey leaks false accusation in order to...
* Procure a false investigation - Feb 14
5) Wait, what did McCabe say, previously? First we get Flynn, then we get Trump. (I know, I cleaned up his language.) So we have to back up in time once again. @JudgeJeanine laid it out. @GenFlynn was surely under surveillance, already. They found their moment to spring the trap.
6) Using 100% false statements and claims, they use this, the purported Flynn/Russia collusion, to entrap Trump with lies, leak those, and commence their special investigation into Trump's Russia collusion hoax. Flynn was their pivot. They got the ball rolling with him.
7) We'll pick up that evil ball again in a moment, but we must pause again to restate two phenomenally important points. One, Flynn was exonerated on Jan 30, 2017. Note the past tense there. WAS exonerated, as in, already has been. Two, he is now PROVEN to be 100% innocent.
8) We, his supporters, have known the second point, his 100% innocence, all along. We had NO idea of the first point. He has already been exonerated. He was exonerated BEFORE his illegal prosecution commenced. And just how illegal was this? That gets us back into the story.
9) A guilty plea was extracted, extorted, but how, exactly? Again, those of us supporting him have always known that Mueller targeted Flynn's son, and threatened to prosecute him - they need no evidence to do so, do they? - in order to leverage him.
10) What we did NOT know, was that Mueller requested AND received direct clearance from our beloved friend Rod Rosenstein to specifically target Mike Flynn, Jr. Linger with me here. Who is this guy Rosenstein? The number 2 man where? At the DOJ. Rewind now.
11) There is NO WAY that Rosenstein at this point does NOT know that Flynn has already been 100% cleared. In fact, he knew that in the very moment he was appointing Mueller as Special Investigator. But, no matter. Let's use Flynn's son to extort a plea deal. How about that?
12) Wow. I just have to linger on that point and ponder. How was Rosenstein appointed, why him? I've never heard tell yet. Does anyone know? I'd sure love to find out. But listening to Sidney last night discussing Comey's crimes, I have to wonder about Rosenstein's crimes.
14) Which, I apologize, makes me wonder about our current AG Barr, who has declared his friendship with both Mueller and Rosenstein. How is it that Sidney knows about all this information, but AG Barr doesn't? Why hasn't AG Barr established the illegality of this enterprise?
15) I have no access, but if I was advising AG Barr right now, I'd tell him. You have two choices. You may resign for your failure. Or, you may address your failure aggressively, now. Call on your prosecution to withdraw their case against Flynn. Or resign. One or the other.
16) So that brings us up to the present. Again, while we knew of his innocence all along, Sidney has now conclusively proven it. Wow. While we've all hoped for his exoneration all along, the DOJ established it in Jan 2017. He has already been exonerated. Please try to take that in.
17) And yet, his gag order is still on. He is still not allowed to speak. His voice remains silenced. Even now. So, what about how wonderful it will be when the court finally releases him, as it seemingly must, and then the justice system will have succeeded due to Sidney?
18) And what about just letting our nation's greatest lawyer work her magic, and giving her her runway to get her job done, her way? I'd love to take that stand. You can't imagine. I'd love for the courts to heal themselves under heroes like Sidney's phenomenal capability.
19) Sadly, that's not my job. I'm the guy counting the days, and the cost. Not the dollar cost, others count that. I'm the guy counting the cost to the nation, the cost others don't seem to care about. The ultimate measure is days. I always say, we're in an election. Days count.
20) So, the first way I count the days is this. How many rallies will there be between now and December 18, the next scheduled court date? @GenFlynn should be at every one of them, together with @POTUS. But what if the case is dropped before then?
21) Maybe it will be. But I can't know that it will. If it is, I'll once again tip my hat to Sidney, and in that moment, I will go out and dance in the street, honest I will, literally. Again, I can't know that now, though. So, to me, those months are lost to the election effort.
22) Lost? Yes, lost. Others could do it, easily. They could find the key districts with most veterans. They could organize rallies that @GenFlynn leads and move the needle NOW. That time is invaluable. But if they wanted my help, well, they know where to find me. I know how also.
23) Why wait? We already have proven innocence. We already have complete exoneration. Why wait? So that some sacred mandate of court justice from a corrupted investigation and prosecution can be rejected by the very system that created it? What a travesty.
24) I don't believe the court system deserves the days. Period. Oh, oh, but I'm still constantly told, a pardon indicates guilt. And I say back, you must not have been paying any attention at all to my case about a #PardonOfInnocence. Just stop the bleeding, now. By innocence.
25) I'm not sure I'm a fan of the Hatch Act. And how in any logical world can it apply to appointments made by the President for his own very political purposes. The Hatch Act? Yeah, it forbids federal employees from political activism. Yeah, it's that illogical.
26) How does the Hatch Act apply? Well, I fear that the ultimate right course of action might prohibit Gen Flynn from doing any rallying. And that's this, and it really does matter by the day count. He should be 100% restored to his former position as National Security Advisor.
27) Me? That is the ONLY reason I'd be okay with a single day more where Gen Flynn doesn't rally us. Think of the elegance of it. Think of the vindication, beyond exoneration, and the pure joy all right thinking Americans would feel with Gen Flynn back in his rightful position.
28) But, I'm told, a pardon will let all the prosecutors off the hook, and they're never going to be let off the hook, so a pardon cannot occur. I laugh. Are you kidding? They committed crimes and more crimes and compounded them with more crimes.
29) To so much as imagine a pardon of the innocent also pardons the guilty is beyond illogical. Sorry, it's just dumb. I'd hire Sidney away from her defense practice and appoint her as their prosecutor in a heartbeat. I bet she'd accept. Wouldn't that be delicious?
30) So, last holdout as I am, I still view a pardon as the very best, most valuable of all possible outcomes, and most especially if it is followed by a reinstatement of Gen Flynn in his former post. And that's what I have to say about that.