Where Does Justice Lie? - 19th Analysis - 20 September 2019
20 September - #PardonFlynnNow Analysis
1) Where does justice lie? Does it rest in the hands of the courts? No, not at all. Let me let you in on a famous secret. The jury system has been rigged, if not essentially buried alive in the past decades. How could they do that? Prosecutorial discretion is the answer.
2) Let's say you're innocent but charged with a crime you did not commit. Who is most likely to have the evidence of your innocence? The prosecution is. They're lawfully bound to disclose that information to you. And who watches over them in all this? They watch over themselves.
3) So, there's an honest jury - and that's being kind, as they're selected by a corrupt system - and they're only given the evidence in the case the prosecution decides to give them. A jury of your peers no longer weighs you against the innocent until proven bar, therefore.
4) And who understands this best? Defense attorneys do. They know the system to perfection. So, what do they do? They urge you to cop a plea. The best thing you can do, they tell you, is plead guilty and strike a bargain. Remember, you're innocent. Got all that?
5) So, now we turn again to AG Barr. As I read the data, we're going to get a whole lot of nothing from him. So far, Comey has been let off. No one seems to know what, exactly, is going on with McCabe. This mystery dance about possible coming indictments has grown old.
6) I'm not a lawyer and have no claim of special knowledge. I just read the news as well as I'm able. Doing so, here's what I see. The DOJ is the ultimate prosecutor in our land. The FBI is their hand maiden. Lower prosecutorial operations take their cue from the highest office.
7) And in the end, the entire justice system is far more injustice than justice. It's a system designed to protect its own. Take Rosenstein and Mueller. Barr has embraced and protected both. Both are, to my eye, flagrant criminals invested with protected power.
8) And there's Trey Gowdy, warning us that this or that statute will be required and that maybe they'll have their licenses taken away. Maybe even jail time, he says. Are you kidding? They should be declared enemies of the state, enemies of the Constitution. Traitors.
9) Here's what the left knows. It's all on @realDonaldTrump. They'd pretty much won everything. They'd won the Republican power establishment. They've owned the media since forever. They own education and entertainment. They were ready to strike the fatal blow to America.
10) And perhaps ultimately, they own our entire federal apparatus to include the IC - intelligence community - and the White House operation. They completely own the vast monstrosity of Executive Offices, such as the EPA, the DOE, HHS, and on and on.
11) We'll return to the White House operation shortly. The DOJ and the FBI, however, are the crown jewels of the deep state. They provide ultimate protection to the swamp. So, let's go there. Pizzagate. We've been told again and again, it was silly, stupid, it couldn't possibly be.
12) Seth Rich. We've been told, it was a robbery gone wrong, so they killed their victim. Uh-huh. How many deaths have swirled around the Clinton power structure? Jeffrey Epstein commits suicide, but we have no video of the prison hall while it’s happening. Uh-huh.
13) Where's the prosecution? Oh, no prosecution whatsoever. Hmm. It makes you wonder. Obama on open mike makes promises to Medvedyev, no problem. Trump, in private conversation is said to make a promise. The "whistle blower" will have perfect safety.
14) The DOJ and the FBI are, I say again, the crown jewels of the deep state. No one attacking Trump has the slightest fear of prosecution. HRC herself, over her flagrant disobedience with information protocol rules she was sworn to protect...no fear of prosecution.
15) Yesterday, we discussed the hellacious reality of Comey's attack against Flynn and use of the false Flynn/Russia Collusion scenario to illegally create a Special Counsel. We skipped over the VP Pence role in all this, with mention of three moments. Here they are again.
16) First, Pence appears on the Chris Wallace show and "supportively" states, emphatically, that Flynn did NOT discuss sanctions, as if discussing sanctions would be wrong, bad, not a good thing to do. I was furious as I watched. Why didn't he just deflect?
17) Second, Trump fires Flynn. Why? For lying to Pence. Hmm. But we now know that Flynn didn't lie to anyone. He didn't lie to the FBI. Why would he lie to Pence? I say he didn't. No one has shown exactly what Flynn's lie to Pence was. Contemplate that.
18) Third, Pence returns to the Chris Wallace show - I believe this was the last time he's been on that show - and strongly expresses his support for Trump's decision to fire Flynn. He won't discuss it more; he just repeats his strong support for Trump's excellent decision.
19) Can you say hit job? Can you say career assassination? Now, I am able, and will in a moment, make a case for why Pence might have been hoodwinked. But I'm telling you right now, when I saw that second interview I was enraged. I'm not quite over it yet.
20) I was enraged while watching the first interview but crazed watching the second. Why couldn't Pence stand behind Flynn? There is, of course, by the laws of palace intrigue, an easy answer. Jealousy. Pence can't rally the way Flynn can. He's not as charismatic.
21) And, everyone should remember, Pence beat Flynn out for the VP nod. So, the natural competition should be obvious. Last negative point. Pence was hired for his ties to Congress and the Republican power establishment. Well? How much good has that gotten us?
22) Now, here's the counter-case. Someone, maybe Yates, maybe someone else, persuaded Pence that not only did Flynn lie about the conversation, he was dirty as hell. Money from Turkey, lies on FARA filings, etc. Maybe Pence was persuaded that Flynn was completely dirty.
23) Fill out the scenario. Every attack we've heard against Flynn was targeted at Pence, and maybe he was persuaded that these awful lies were true. I can give him that, as a possibility. More. I can give him that his aids and advisors likely advise against Flynn still.
24) As more and more evidence of Flynn's innocence, the deep state's evil motives, the prosecutorial malfeasance and so much more comes forward, there should be growing pressure on Pence to revisit his Wallace show statements and validate or retract them.
25) This is the great question relative to Flynn's clearance or pardon. Trump told the world, he fired Flynn for lying to Pence. But what if Flynn didn't lie? There are only two options in that case. One is that Pence lied. The other is that someone else lied to Pence.
26) I confess. I have a deep cynical component to my soul. I read the news with a Machiavellian eye. Yet I am a loyal friend to my friends, and always give my friends every possible benefit of the doubt. So, I give Flynn all such benefit. I do not give Pence such.
27) Go again. Maybe Flynn was lying. Yet, we have not a single stitch of evidence to confirm that. Not one. So, cynical me, I can easily map out the scenario where Pence was, and where Pence is fully a deep state operator. Or, I can imagine him naive, and lied to, believing.
28) But if I'm to believe that it actually was Flynn that was lying, I'm going to need real proof. Real proof not forthcoming, someone else was lying. It really is simple logic. And I ask, how long must we wait for the truth, shown to be so? I'm tired of waiting.
28) Let's go back to our good buddies, Comey, Rosenstein, and Mueller (leaving Barr out for the moment). Comey's crimes should be evident. Rosenstein not only signed the FISA application, but authorized Mueller to go after Flynn Jr. And Mueller? Pure criminal as we know.
29) Do you see? The prosecutorial power of the DOJ was given to Mueller. This was a criminal enterprise, executed by the most powerful prosecutorial power our nation has. And what's Barr done so far? Authorize it. And who remains in the government's corrupt crosshairs? Flynn.
30) That's why I say it's on us, social media. We must break through to Trump's world and show him our support of Gen Flynn. We know the truth. We see the lies. There's only one man who can solve this problem, @POTUS. So...
Please, #PardonFlynnNow by a